Developed as a modular system, the Verso base unit is available in either an IP or LTE version and can be configured to fit your customers' specific requirements.
Optional modular components include: multiple buttons, wide angle camera, keypad, RFID reader, touch display, Bluetooth, fingerprint reader and induction loop modules. Ideal for a variety of applications, the Verso also includes visual alerts as standard and is expandable up to 146 buttons, bringing a new level of functionality and elegance to the 2N range of door intercoms.
Ideal for applications where additional wiring is not feasible, the LTE version of the Verso does not require any other cables than a power supply. Please note, however, video preview is only available on smart phones and the Indoor Touch via the My2N app. It is not compatible with third party PBX's or a third party VoIP Phone.
- Flexible modular based system
- Available in Black or Stainless Steel finish
- LTE Version is compatible with most providers - See more info below
- Expandable for growing businesses
- Integration with third-party CCTV systems with ONVIF support
- Optional HD camera with infrared light and night vision
- Optional 13.56 MHz smart card reader with NFC support
- Up to 146 buttons
- Visual alerts which show the status of a call (Inactive, Ringing, In call, Door Open) ideal for use scenario to support users who are hard of hearing
- Programmable scripts for actions and reactions
- NextGen html5 web configurator
- Connectable external IP camera
- Attendance system via the Access Commander software
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty (extended warranty available up to 5 years)
Below we list the 2N LTE Verso's compatibility with a variety of providers. Please note, video preview is only available on smart phones and the Indoor Touch via the My2N app. It is not compatible with third party PBXâs or a third party VoIP Phone.